From the moment you walk into our newly re-designed center you feel the energy and support of your child no matter what their individual need is. We work with our families to promote positive, supportive, nurturing relationships, which set the tone and provide a model for everyone. We encourage parents and teachers to work together to create the best possible experience for the children. It is important to us that we continue to build supportive relationships with families, and hope to collaborate with you to provide a wonderful preschool experience for your family.
The Treffert Academy offers full- and part-time care, serving the needs of children ranging in age from two and a half to 12 years. We provide a stimulating educational program in a warm, nurturing setting. Each day, children explore materials on their own, participate in small group projects, join together in the whole group for stories, songs, discussions and play outdoors. Children are encouraged to grow in independence, curiosity and initiative, at the same time that they learn to cooperate, respect others and form relationships based on trust, fairness and sensitivity to the feelings of others. The Academy offers:
- Full day/half day preschool (ages 2 1/2 - 5)
- AM 3K program
- AM & PM 4K
- 4K wraparound care
- Before/after school care (including transportation)
- Half-day and non-school day care
- Summer school-age program
Why Choose Us
We offer a warm, welcoming, energetic place with a variety of resources and programs within that all work together to create the best possible care, support and experience for children and their families.
- Teaching in ways that are developmentally appropriate and support a variety of learning styles.
- Educated teachers who work with children to give them the tools to handle emotions and self-regulate.
- Classrooms and playgrounds that are active, playful environments where children are encouraged to explore, experiment, and discover.
- Programs, activities and lesson plans that help children develop socially and emotionally
- The Creative Curriculum which establishes a foundation to foster children’s social competence with a framework that provides objectives for children’s learning, and guidelines for teaching and working with families.
- Wellness and healthy habits.
Academy Hours of Operation
We are open year round, Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Center is closed on the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Treffert Academy Additional Resources
Return your completed registration form to: The Treffert Academy, 371 E. 1st St., Fond du Lac, WI 54935 or call (920) 907-3967 to set up a tour.