Eighty percent of Americans will suffer from some sort of foot or ankle pain during their lives. Americans are increasingly active and are placing greater and greater demands on their feet.
Pain in the foot and ankle can be debilitating. The foot and ankle are the body’s foundation. Issues with the foundation can cause health concerns higher up. We are here to take care of your foot and ankle needs.
Why Choose Us
- Care close to home
- Provide accurate diagnosis to quickly develop a plan of care
- Variety of assessment and treatment tools to meet your needs
- We use the latest technological advancements
What to Expect at Your Initial Office Visit
Your initial appointment is usually spent with the doctor conducting a thorough examination and explanation of your condition. It may include a review of your medical history, clinical examination of the foot and leg, and X-rays or lab tests if needed. Every effort will be made to relieve you of any acute discomfort on this first visit.
It is our practice to utilize non-surgical and surgical options. If a surgical procedure is the right treatment, our team of surgeons and medical specialists are well versed in:
- Achilles Tendon Disorders
- Tendon Repair
- Ankle Ligament and Tendon Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic and Endoscopic Procedures
- Pediatric Conditions
- Pinched Nerves
- Flat Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Reconstructive surgery
- Ulcer and Wound Care
- Diabetic Limb Salvage
- Warts and Skin Lesions