CoolSculpting now available at Agnesian Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Services.
The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. Results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you'll look and feel great from every angle.
It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then are eliminated. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
You can reshape your body! Call today to schedule a consultation and a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Results and patient experience may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I a good candidate?
- Good candidates have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. The CoolSculpting fat reduction procedure is specifically designed for those who have unwanted fat that resists diet and exercise.The CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese. It is, however a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
How much does the CoolSculpting procedure cost?
- The price for CoolSculpting procedures varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. We will help create a customized treatment plan, in person, that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
How long is each session? How many sessions will I need?
- The length of your CoolSculpting session will vary depending on the number of areas being treated during one visit. We may schedule additional sessions in order to meet your goals.
Where does the fat go? Are the results permanent?
- Once the treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), your body processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they’re gone for good.
What does it feel like?
- As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their treatment.
Is the CoolSculpting procedure safe?
- The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared for the flank (love handles), abdomen, and thigh.
Are there any side effects?
- During the procedure you may experience deep pulling, tugging, pinching, numbness or discomfort. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging and pain. Rare side effects may also occur. The CoolSculpting procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. The CoolSculpting procedure is not a treatment for obesity. As with any medical procedure, ask us if the CoolSculpting procedure is right for you.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
- Yes, you can. The CoolSculpting procedure is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately.
When will I see results?
- You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
Do I need to take special supplements or follow a strict diet and exercise program?
- No supplements or pills are required and you do not have to adopt new diet and exercise habits.
What happens if I gain weight down the road?
- Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, take even better care of themselves. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas.