We use a multi-disciplinary approach. Our team of psychologists, speech language therapists and occupational therapists work together to meet specific evaluation needs.
What's the evaluation process?
- Call Doll & Associates to do an intake over the phone. We see patients from across the state of Wisconsin.
- Pre-visit packet will be mailed. Once packet is returned to the Doll & Associates office, a staff member will call to schedule an initial evaluation.
- Insurance verification is completed by Doll & Associates staff.
- Testing and follow-up care is scheduled at initial evaluation.
- Prepare for the evaluation.
What's next after diagnosis?
Once you have received an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis, Doll & Associates will provide you a list of available resources. Treatment services can be sought from agencies like our own Agnesian Beyond Boundaries of Autism (ABBA).