We offer a wide selection of frames and customer service from our caring associates that bring more than 100 years collectively of optical experience. We’re here to meet all of your vision care needs.
Why Choose Us
- We have competitive prices.
- Our staff will work with customers to find options, including discounts, if we are not considered in-network.
- We accept any current outside prescription.
- Appointments are not necessary.
- We offer frames for all ages, including infants.
- We are trained to find a fit and style that matches your personality and comfort.
- Limited warranty available on all frames purchased at the Optical Shop (includes nose pad replacements).
- We have an extensive selection on-site. We will also work with you to find frames you may have seen elsewhere.
- We offer premier lens options, such as Crizal, HD/Digital, Transitions and Varilux.
"I was so impressed by the friendliness of your staff, as well as the knowledge they provided as I picked out a pair of lenses."
- Bob, Ripon
At the Optical Shop, all of our team members are highly-skilled and trained professionals that work hand-in-hand with our optometrists and ophthalmologists.
- Darci, ABOC - 29 years of optical experience
- Nancy, ABOC - 41 years of optical experience
- Kerrie, ABOC - 30 years of optical experience
- Joe, ABOC - 40 years of optical experience
Designers We Carry
We carry a fine selection of frames, from Adidas to Vera Bradley and so many more. We have over 1,000 frames in stock!
- Ann Taylor
- Christian Dior
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Jack Spade
- Jimmy Choo
- Kate Spade
- Maui Jim
- and many more...
Did You Know: You Can Get New Glasses After Cataract Surgery
Many cataract patients notice vision changes after their surgery. Because of this, most insurance plans will pay towards the purchase of new glasses. We make it easy for you, just stop in after your final post-op appointment!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday