Practice quality medicine and benefit from work-life balance, while being in Wisconsin - one of the most physician-friendly states in the country! Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods and year-round recreational activities make Wisconsin a great place to live and work.
Who We Are
The mission of Agnesian HealthCare is to provide compassionate care that brings Hope, Health & Wholeness to those we serve. Click here to read more about our history, mission and values.
Agnesian HealthCare is a multi-specialty, integrated healthcare system comprised of eight ministries headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin including:
- Agnesian HealthCare Enterprises (Agnesian Pharmacies/Prescription Centers and the Agnesian Health Shoppe)
- Consultants Laboratory
- Fond du Lac Regional Clinic
- Ripon Medical Center
- St. Agnes Hospital
- St. Francis Home
- Villa Loretto and Villa Rosa
- Waupun Memorial Hospital
Agnesian HealthCare at a glance
Agnesian HealthCare employs nearly 3,800 associates system wide. Thirty-seven percent of the workforce has worked for Agnesian HealthCare more than 10 years.
Number of Licensed Beds
- St. Agnes Hospital - 174
- Waupun Memorial Hospital - 25
- Ripon Medical Center - 25
- St. Francis Home - 107 skilled nursing & 123 assisted living
- Villa Loretto & Villa Rosa - 52 skilled nursing & 20 assisted living
Number of Providers
- 105 Fond du Lac Regional Clinic physicians
- 74 Hospital employed physicians
- 91 Employed nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- 100+ independent/contracted physicians
Annual Admission Data
- St. Agnes Hospital - 7,665 admissions (ALOS 3.83 days)
- Waupun Memorial Hospital - 1,035 admissions (ALOS 3.04 days)
- Ripon Medical Center - 543 admissions (ALOS 3.66 days)
Why Providers Choose Agnesian HealthCare
- Highly-competitive compensation and benefits package
- Emphasis on high quality care
- Outstanding physician retention rates
- Favorable payer mix and healthy economy
- Fully-integrated hospitals and leading-edge multi-specialty clinics utilizing the same EMR (Cerner)
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Family friendly physician recognition events
- Community education and volunteer opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Favorable malpractice climate - Wisconsin ranked “top seven” in the nation
- Continuing medical education
- Substantial community benefit backing, giving almost $25 million in support in 2015
Our Service Area & Locations
Agnesian HealthCare serves nearly 200,000 patients around the greater Fond du Lac area. We are proud to offer locations that are convenient for our patients.
Benefits of living in the greater Fond du Lac area
- Midwest values of friendliness, hard work and sense of community.
- Access to three universities, top-rated public and private schools, active cultural and arts scene, local boutiques, and a beautiful trail system that connects many of the parks and recreation areas.
- Healthy economy, with a lower than average national cost of living.
- Countless opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts, including hunting, fishing, boating, camping, cycling, cross-county skiing, downhill skiing, and hiking.
- Fastest growing metropolitan center in the state.
- Excellent highway network provides easy access to Wisconsin’s largest business and consumer markets: the Fox Cities, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago.
- Close to several major airports and just one hour away from an international airport. Corporate, private and charter air services are available at Fond du Lac’s general aviation airport.
- Fond du Lac County is a growing tourism destination.