At Agnesian HealthCare, men, women, college students, retirees and teenagers (minimum age of 15 years) from all walks of life give approximately two to four hours a week in volunteer service.
Currently, there are more than 700 active adult volunteers and 70 teen summer volunteers who work in many different areas. As a volunteer you will have the chance to choose from a variety of positions.
Volunteer Opportunities of Greatest Need
Updated May 1, 2017
Flexible Schedule Opportunities
- Veterans for hospice patient final salutes, Green Lake Hospice Hope service area
- Companionship volunteers for Fond du Lac & Green Lake area hospice patients, especially Markesan & Wautoma
- Bereavement Services volunteers
- Beaver Dam Dialysis Center greeters, substitutes
- Clerical assistants throughout the system
- Certified pet therapist for Green Lake Hospice Hope service area
- Mobile Meals drivers, Fond du Lac
- Gift shop substitutes, Fond du Lac
Fixed Schedule Opportunities
- Ripon Medical Center Wellness Center greeter, Mondays - Thursdays, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital hospitality, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., or 4 to 7 p.m. daily
- Waupun Memorial Hospital information desk greeters
- Greeter and answer phones at Hospice Home of Hope, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday and Sundays
- St. Agnes Hospital patient discharge, Monday mornings
Most volunteers donate their time because they want to help others and they enjoy the work. But a variety of other experiences await you:
- New friendships
- Active retirement years
- New skills
- Make a meaningful contribution to your community
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment and the will to help
- Explore the healthcare industry
Volunteering Contact Information
For information on volunteering, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the volunteer coordinator at your desired location.
- Hospice Fond du Lac/Bereavement: (920) 924-4662
- Hospice Green Lake: (920) 294-6220
- Ripon Medical Center: (920) 745-3670
- St. Agnes Hospital: (920) 926-4966
- St. Francis Home: (920) 923-7980
- Villa Loretto/Villa Rosa: (920) 753-3211
- Waupun Memorial Hospital: (920) 745-3670