At Agnesian HealthCare, men, women, college students, retirees and teenagers (minimum age of 15 years) from all walks of life give approximately two to four hours a week in volunteer service.
Currently, there are more than 700 active adult volunteers and 70 teen summer volunteers who work in many different areas. As a volunteer you will have the chance to choose from a variety of positions.
Volunteer Opportunities of Greatest Need
Updated: January 7, 2017
Flexible Schedule Opportunities:
- Bereavement services volunteers
- Certified pet therapy dogs and handler volunteers – hospice
- Clerical assistants throughout the system
- Hospice help at all locations
- Veterans for hospice patient final salutes in Green Lake service area
Fixed Schedule Opportunities:
- Greeter at Cancer Center – weekday mornings
- Gift Shop volunteers for Ripon Medical Center on evenings & weekends
- Ripon Medical Center information desk every Wednesday from 11:30 - 4 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital hospitality on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital emergency department, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 4 - 7 p.m. daily
- Waupun Memorial Hospital information desk greeters, afternoons available throughout the week
Most volunteers donate their time because they want to help others and they enjoy the work. But a variety of other experiences await you:
- New friendships
- Active retirement years
- New skills
- Make a meaningful contribution to your community
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment and the will to help
- Explore the healthcare industry
Support the RMC Auxiliary Flower Sale
The Ripon Medical Center Auxiliary invites community members to participate in its second annual Flower Sale. Purchases made through the fund raiser will support Ripon Medical Center programs and student scholarships.
Volunteering Contact Information
For information on volunteering, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the volunteer coordinator at your desired location.
- Hospice Fond du Lac/Bereavement: (920) 924-4662
- Hospice Green Lake: (920) 294-6220
- Ripon Medical Center: (920) 745-3670
- St. Agnes Hospital: (920) 926-4966
- St. Francis Home: (920) 923-7980
- Villa Loretto/Villa Rosa: (920) 753-3211
- Waupun Memorial Hospital: (920) 745-3670