At Agnesian HealthCare, men, women, college students, retirees and teenagers (minimum age of 15 years) from all walks of life give approximately two to four hours a week in volunteer service.
Currently, there are more than 700 active adult volunteers and 70 teen summer volunteers who work in many different areas. As a volunteer you will have the chance to choose from a variety of positions.
Volunteer Opportunities of Greatest Need
Updated April 3, 2017
Flexible Schedule Opportunities:
- Veterans for Hospice patient Final Salutes, in Green Lake service areas
- Companionship volunteers for Fond du Lac & Green Lake area hospice patients; especially Markesan & Wautoma
- Bereavement Services volunteers
- Beaver Dam dialysis greeters - substitutes
- Clerical assistants throughout our system
- Pet therapy for Green Lake Hospice service area
- Mobile Meals drivers for Fond du Lac
- Gift Shop subs for St. Agnes Hospital
Fixed Schedule Opportunities:
- Greeter at Cancer Center – weekday mornings
- Greater at Ripon Medical Center Wellness Center Monday - Thursday 4 - 6 p.m.
- Information desk greeters at Ripon Medical Center; every Wednesday 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital hospitality Tuesday and Thursday 2 - 3 p.m.
- Waupun Memorial Hospital emergency department; 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 4 - 7 p.m. daily
- Information desk greeters at Waupun Memorial Hospital
- Greeters and phone receptionist at Hospice Home of Hope; 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Saturday and Sundays
- Greeters at Beaver Dam Dialysis Center every other Tuesday 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Patient discharge assistant at St. Agnes Hospital – Monday mornings, Wednesday afternoons.
Most volunteers donate their time because they want to help others and they enjoy the work. But a variety of other experiences await you:
- New friendships
- Active retirement years
- New skills
- Make a meaningful contribution to your community
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment and the will to help
- Explore the healthcare industry
Volunteering Contact Information
For information on volunteering, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the volunteer coordinator at your desired location.
- Hospice Fond du Lac/Bereavement: (920) 924-4662
- Hospice Green Lake: (920) 294-6220
- Ripon Medical Center: (920) 745-3670
- St. Agnes Hospital: (920) 926-4966
- St. Francis Home: (920) 923-7980
- Villa Loretto/Villa Rosa: (920) 753-3211
- Waupun Memorial Hospital: (920) 745-3670