The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation and Foundation for Ripon Medical Center, both charitable tax-exempt organizations, exist to accept, acknowledge and invest charitable gifts to help meet the health needs of the people in our communities.
Our Foundation Team
- Holly Brenner, President
- Michelle Ries, Director
- Shawn Fisher, Foundation Coordinator
- Michelle Schmitz, PR/Foundation Office Support Assistant
2017 By the Numbers
- $61,000 in funding was provided to help 168 patients with rent, gas and groceries through the Carol Hyland Caring for You Fund.
- 740 patients received necessary care through the Samaritan Health Clinic.
- 3,262 generous donors and volunteers made it all possible.
- Together we provided $3.3 Million in community support.
About the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
Each year the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation is challenged with the task of taking donor contributions and allocating them to serve the areas of greatest need.
"Our donors are our lifeline, and their contributions extend so much further than this lifetime. Their gifts will keep on giving for years to come."- Holly Brenner, AHC Foundation President
Recently funded projects:
- Hospice Home of Hope Expansion
- St. Francis Home Capital Improvements
- Facility upgrades to Domestic Violence facility
- Palliative care amenities such as, dimming lights, calming music and home-like furnishings in the new private patient rooms at Waupun Memorial Hospital
Annual Fundraising Events
- February - Chocolate & Wine
- April - Foundation for Ripon Medical Center Cheese & Wine
- May - Samaritan Cash Raffle
- July - Garden Walk
- August - Charity Open
- December - Caring for You Holiday Luncheon
- December - Love Lights
About the Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center is an individual entity whose goal is to focus on the needs within the Ripon area.
How to Give
You are welcome to make your donation online or you can mail donations to:
Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
430 E. Division Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
If you have questions, need information or would like to sponsor any of our events, call (920) 926-4959 or email at AGN-Foundation@ssmhealth.com.