Occupational Health was founded on the knowledge that a healthy workforce is a company’s most valuable resource. Our Agnesian Work & Wellness team works closely with area businesses to provide a variety of customized services and programs designed to meet the unique needs of each business and its employees.
Why Are We a Great Fit for Your Organization?
We help a company manage healthcare costs by:
- Helping maintain a safe workplace
- Promoting good physical and mental health practices among employees
- Working to prevent injuries in your workforce
- Providing prevention and early intervention services with mental health and substance use issues
- Aiding in regulatory compliance
- Offering easy and responsive access to quality health services
- Supplying a cost-sensitive, highly-qualified network of healthcare providers
- Providing individualized client care
- Assuring ongoing and coordinated case management of employee injuries
How Do We Acommodate the Needs of Your Company?
We have a comprehensive, cutting-edge menu of services for individual employers to choose from to satisfy all of their workplace health needs.
- Corporate consulting services
- Drug-free workplace services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Injury prevention
- Medical surveillance (hearing, lung) testing
- Pre-employment evaluations (drug screening, physical exams and functional capacity)
- Work injury treatment and case management
- Worksite wellness programming
Agnesian HealthCare, in concert with area businesses, is working to provide the tools and knowledge to help individuals and their families live a healthier life.
- Biometric screening services
- Health coaching (on-site or telephonically)
- Health risk assessment surveys (HRAs)
- Health Tracker (web-based fitness & nutrition site)
- Healthy living worshops & seminars
- Tobacco cessation programs
For more information or specific details on our worksite wellness services, contact Kathy Fett at (920) 926-5693.