Fall Open House, October 13
Join board-certified plastic surgeon Richard Schaefer for:
- Live demonstrations!
- Non-invasive fat reduction with UltraShape Power
- Body shaping from VelaShape
- Demonstrations and discounts on Botox and wrinkle fillers (Juvederm and more)
- Goodie bags
Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient's appearance and self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery is usually elective and not covered by health insurance.
Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is generally covered by most health insurance policies, although coverage for specific procedures and levels of coverage may vary greatly.
Non-Surgical Laser Services Offered
- Address signs of aging with photorejuvenation. Facial imperfections can be treated to create a younger, smoother and healthier looking skin with no downtime. To learn more, download a printable brochure here.
- High speed permanent hair reduction and removal with customized comfort. Great news for both men and women.
A Solution to Leg Pain and Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are not always a cosmetic issue. There is a new solution to the discomfort, swelling and appearance of varicose veins - VNUS Closure®.
Minimally invasive. Fast and mild recovery. Covered by most insurance.
Find out if you are a candidate www.rethinkvaricoseveins.com
Click here to learn more about the VNUS procedure.