Bachelor's Level Field Placement Opportunities
- Students entering their junior or senior years in college can apply for a field placement opportunity.
- This is a one semester volunteer opportunity that requires 10 hours a week, and is offered in the spring, summer, and fall.
- Click here to read the Field Placement Syllabus
- Undergraduates are encouraged to contact Sarah Arnold, PsyD at email@example.com.
- Students in a Master’s level counseling, psychology, or social work program can apply for this experience.
- This is a year- long volunteer commitment.
- Master's students are encouraged to contact Paul Clark, MSE, LPC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Predoctoral Psychology Internship
Agnesian Healthcare is excited to announce the development of a Predoctoral Psychology Internship for the 2014-2015 year.
- As a 2013 APA Internship Grant recipient, our program adheres to APA standards and is pursuing accreditation. Applications are currently being accepted with a deadline of December 4, 2013. Notification of interview date is December 13, 2013 with interviews to occur on January 8, 2014. The internship is scheduled to begin August 17, 2014.
- Interns will work with Agnesian Healthcare staff in a variety of clinical settings providing services across the lifespan. Our mission is to train psychology interns to be competent to practice autonomously in their future roles as licensed psychologists.
- Prospective interns should click here to review the program brochure for additional information.
- Questions can be directed to Evelyn Schaefer, PsyD, Director of Training, at email@example.com.