The Agnesian Health Shoppe offers a complete line of quality home health and respiratory equipment, from sales and rentals to repairs. We support physicians and patients in making the right choice for home medical equipment needs. We are dedicated to offering quality service and exceptional care to all our customers. Take a quick tour. Click here.
Special orders for non-stocked products are welcome.
We feature the newest home medical and respiratory equipment on the market, including:
- Compression stockings
- Custom inserts (molded on-site)
- Diabetic inserts
- Diabetic shoes
- Diabetic socks
- Electric Scooters
- Home Oxygen
- Hospital Beds
- Lift Chairs
- Low vision products (reading machines)
- Manual wheelchairs
- Mom & baby products (breast pumps)
- Post-mastectomy products
- Power wheelchairs
- Stair and vehicle lifts, access ramps
- Therapeutic shoes
- Walking aides
Other Programs Offered at the Health Shoppe
Our extensive product selection gives patients a choice for their lifestyle and comfort, with equipment designed for each individual’s home oxygen needs. Clinicians provide progress reports to the patient’s physician and case manager and therapies are adjusted as needed.
Extensive Array of Home Oxygen Services:
- Pre-discharge assessment of patient’s needs
- Portable units delivered to patient’s bedside in a timely manner
- Same-day professional equipment set-up, along with patient training
- Individualized care plan by respiratory care therapist
- Personal follow-up on patient compliance needs
- Progress reports to clinical team as needed
- Assistance when needing to travel with respiratory equipment
We offer a broad selection of oxygen systems:
- State-of-the-art stationary and portable oxygen delivery systems
- State-of-the-art conserving devices
- Conserving regulator pulse oximetry testing by respiratory therapist on-site
Sleep Management Program
Respiratory therapists (who are clinical and technical experts in obstructive sleep apnea) have helped thousands of patients achieve restful sleep.
After a physician diagnosis, respiratory therapists consult with the patient about appropriate CPAP equipment and supplies for their individual needs.
We offer re-order program for CPAP supplies at regular intervals. Our CPAP specialist will contact the patient to verify re-supply needs.
Four dedicated rooms are set up for individual consultations on how to use the equipment. The rooms include a comfortable bed so patients can try on the equipment in a real home-like setting.
The respiratory therapists continue to work with the patient and their physician for the highest compliance and patient satisfaction.
The Agnesian Health Shoppe has a dedicated team that will help patients manage monthly supply re-orders including CPAP, ostomy, wound care, urological, enteral or incontinent products. With the patient’s permission, the patient will receive reminder calls and his or her order will be shipped directly to home. We never ship product without our first verifying need from our patient.
- Certified diabetic shoe customer service reps to assist with measuring, fitting and insurance coverage
- Custom inserts molded on-site.
- Licensed respiratory therapists available to access respiratory equipment
- Rehab certified assistive technology professionals on-site to provide rehabilitation equipment products for consumers with disabilities
- Rehabilitative services including ambulatory aids, mobility aids, and standard/custom wheelchairs
- Nurse on-site certified in wound care
- Two certified women's health consultants on-site to assist with compression stockings
- Women’s health consultants also specializing in post-mastectomy products (including breast forms, bras, camisoles, swim wear, head pieces, wigs and head coverings), lymphedema products, breastfeeding products (including pumps and accessories), bras and swimwear
- DME specialist who specializes in home medical equipment and supplies, and third party reimbursement
- Billing specialists
- Lifeline program
- Repair technicians certified to repair most home medical and power-mobility equipment
- Oxygen delivery technicians
We are structured to serve the provider and payer communities. Managed care stands at the center of today’s healthcare delivery system. We have shaped our operations to meet the unique needs of MCOs, their members and their providers.
Our customer service department works closely with a patient’s insurance providers, and will handle third-party billing for primary, secondary and tertiary payers. Our staff understands the latest regulatory information, procedures and reimbursement requirements, making the referral process streamlined and efficient. Call us and we will assist you in:
- On-call coverage
- Prior authorization
- Reimbursement coordination