At the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation, we foster this giving spirit and continuously seek funding to enhance patient care, improve technologies, aid our healthcare providers with tools to provide exceptional healthcare and assist the most vulnerable in our community.
Donations can be unrestricted, supporting the area of greatest need, or can be designated to a specific need or fund. Honor a loved one through a memorial donation, make a lifelong gift through the creation of an endowment or leave a legacy gift through an estate.
Waupun Memorial Hospital Raffle 2021
For more information about sponsorships, donations, or purchasing raffle tickets, please call (920) 926-4971.
Join us live on Agnesian HealthCare's Facebook page Wednesday, February 17 at Noon for this year's raffle drawing supporting Waupun Memorial Hospital! Proceeds will support the purchase of ultrasound devices that offer a quicker and less invasive way to insert IV placements, and as a result, help to improve healing time.
Raffle Tickets: $10 each / $40 for five.
Tickets available for purchase at:
- Gysber's Jewelers
- Guth's Candy
- Holliday Food & Sport
- Horicon Bank
- Ver Hage's Furniture Mart
- Grand prize: Design Your Own Diamond Jewelry - Half carat diamond and setting of your choice up to $1,000 (Total value $3,400), Donated by Gysbers Jewelry
- Second prize: Flowers Each Month for Six Months (Value $300), Donated by Rens Floral
- Third prize: Dine Around Waupun (Value $300), Donated by Homan Auto and Holliday Food & Sport
- Fourth prize: The Rock Golf Club Package - Golf with Cart for Four People and $50 Gift Certificate (Value $210), Donated by The Rock Golf Club
- Fifth prize: Guth’s Candy Basket: Chocolate, Coffee and Popcorn (Value $100), Donated by Guth’s Candy
Samaritan Cash Raffle - Coming Soon!
Save the date! Wednesday, May 12, 2021
This year’s annual, year-end campaign honors our health care heroes. There are heroes all around us – essential workers in every walk of life – health care providers, front-line staff, volunteers, philanthropists, chaplains, and more. In times of uncertainty, the helpers, the heroes, come together to help. We are overwhelmed with the feeling of support from our community and we are urging this generosity to continue as needs continue to grow. To honor your health care hero, visit agnesian.com/healthcareheros.
Recently Funded Projects
- Provided over $390,000 to support patients receiving end-of-life care who cannot afford hospice services.
- Provided $100,000 to support the Samaritan Health Clinic.
- Supported nearly 90 patients with over $35,000 in assistance with essentials, such as utilities, groceries and rent through the Caring for You Fund.
- Purchased two additional ventilators for our intensive care unit to help patients facing COVID-19.
- Funded an additional exam room at the Agnesian Cancer Center to serve cancer patients more quickly.
- Provided $19,000 in scholarships to students pursuing a career in the medical field.
- Purchased 32 iPads for patients and residents to virtually communicate with their families.
- Together we provided over $1.2 million in community support in 2020.
About the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation and Foundation for Ripon Medical Center, both charitable tax-exempt organizations, exist to accept, acknowledge and invest charitable gifts to help meet the health needs of the people in our communities. ALL FUNDS STAY LOCAL!
"Our donors are our lifeline, and their contributions extend so much further than this lifetime. Their gifts will keep on giving for years to come."- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
Our Foundation Team
- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
- Kimberly Laws, Director of Development
- Michelle Schmitz, Foundation Assistant
- Colleen Schneider, Foundation Coordinator
Annual Fundraising Events
- February - Chocolate & Wine - Canceled
- February: Waupun Memorial Hospital Raffle 2021 - Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- May: Samaritan Cash Raffle - Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- August: Charity Open - Monday, August 16, 2021
- December: Caring for You - Saturday, December 4, 2021
- December: Love Lights - Monday, December 6, 2021
About the Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center is an individual entity whose goal is to focus on the needs within the Ripon area.