We are humbled by continuous offers of support from our community to help as we navigate through the new and unexpected challenges of COVID-19. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and financial generosity are needed now more than ever as we care for our community and we ask that continue to rally beside us. Because of this, the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation has created an Emergency Response Fund. Donations to this fund will be directed to the areas of greatest need when responding to community emergencies, such as COVID-19. To make an online donation, click donation online.
How to Give
You are welcome to make your donation online or you can mail donations to:
Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
430 E. Division Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
For PPE donations or other questions, please contact Shawn Fisher at (920) 926-4959 or Shawn.Fisher@ssmhealth.com. For questions regarding sewing masks, please contact Jennifer Stephens at (920) 924-4662 or Jennifer.Stephens1@ssmhealth.com.
If you have general questions, need information or would like to sponsor any of our events, call (920) 926-4959 or email at AGN-Foundation@ssmhealth.com.
2019 By the Numbers
- $223,074 to patients receiving end-of-life care who cannot afford hospice services.
- 18 lifesaving automated external defibrillators (AEDs) provided to local businesses.
- $26,295 to 66 patients navigating long-term illnesses to support non-medical expenses through the Caring for You Fund.
- 60 children, who experienced significant loss, to attend overnight grief camp.
- Together we provided $780,000 in community support.
About the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation and Foundation for Ripon Medical Center, both charitable tax-exempt organizations, exist to accept, acknowledge and invest charitable gifts to help meet the health needs of the people in our communities. ALL FUNDS STAY LOCAL!
Each year the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation is challenged with the task of taking donor contributions and allocating them to serve the areas of greatest need.
"Our donors are our lifeline, and their contributions extend so much further than this lifetime. Their gifts will keep on giving for years to come."- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
Recently funded projects:
- Cycling without age trishaw bicycles at St. Francis Home
- Access 4 Recess
- Wheelchair access patio swing at Agnesian Adult Day Services
- Cuddle Cots at St. Agnes and Waupun Memorial Hospitals
- Sleeping bags for the homeless
- Samaritan Health Clinic
Our Foundation Team
- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
- Kimberly Laws, Director of Development
- Michelle Schmitz, Foundation Assistant
- Colleen Schneider, Foundation Coordinator
Annual Fundraising Events
- February - Chocolate & Wine
- April - Foundation for Ripon Medical Center Cheese & Wine - Postponed
- May - Samaritan Cash Raffle - Postponed
- August - Charity Open
- December - Caring for You Holiday Luncheon
- December - Love Lights
About the Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center is an individual entity whose goal is to focus on the needs within the Ripon area.