At the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation, we foster this giving spirit and continuously seek funding to enhance patient care, improve technologies, aid our healthcare providers with tools to provide exceptional healthcare and assist the most vulnerable in our community.
Donations can be unrestricted, supporting the area of greatest need, or can be designated to a specific need or fund. Honor a loved one through a memorial donation, make a lifelong gift through the creation of an endowment or leave a legacy gift through an estate.
While we were unable to hold this year’s Samaritan Cash Raffle due to the current pandemic, the most vulnerable in our community are still in need of vital health care services. Because of this, proceeds from this year’s Love Lights will support the Samaritan Health Clinic. Though no raffle means no big payouts or prizes this year, know that 100 percent of your contribution is helping the less fortunate, and truly makes a difference. To purchase your Love Light, visit agnesian.com/lovelights.
To view the list of names of those honored and remembered, click here.
Caring for You at Christmas Holiday Luncheon
The Caring for You Fund assists families with non-medical, basic life needs while being treated for terminal or long-term illnesses. By assisting with essentials such as groceries, gas, rent and utility bills, we can ease their financial burdens, allowing patients to focus on healing. As the effects of the current pandemic are being felt everywhere, there has been a 70 percent increase in the amount of support requested through the Caring for You Fund this year. While we are unable to hold this year’s luncheon, we hope you will consider a holiday gift supporting those in need. To support the Caring for You at Christmas Holiday Luncheon, visit agnesian.com/holidayluncheon.
This year’s annual, year-end campaign honors our health care heroes. There are heroes all around us – essential workers in every walk of life – health care providers, front-line staff, volunteers, philanthropists, chaplains, and more. In times of uncertainty, the helpers, the heroes, come together to help. We are overwhelmed with the feeling of support from our community and we are urging this generosity to continue as needs continue to grow. To honor your health care hero, visit agnesian.com/healthcareheros.
Recently Funded Projects
- Nearly $300,000 annually to funding patients receiving end-of-life care who cannot afford hospice services.
- 18 lifesaving automated external defibrillators (AEDs) provided to local businesses in 2019 alone..
- $26,295 to 66 patients navigating long-term illnesses to support non-medical expenses through the 2019 Caring for You Fund.
- 60 children, who experienced significant loss, to attend overnight grief camp.
- Together we provided $780,000 in community support in 2019.
About the Agnesian HealthCare Foundation
The Agnesian HealthCare Foundation and Foundation for Ripon Medical Center, both charitable tax-exempt organizations, exist to accept, acknowledge and invest charitable gifts to help meet the health needs of the people in our communities. ALL FUNDS STAY LOCAL!
"Our donors are our lifeline, and their contributions extend so much further than this lifetime. Their gifts will keep on giving for years to come."- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
Our Foundation Team
- Shawn Fisher, Executive Director
- Kimberly Laws, Director of Development
- Michelle Schmitz, Foundation Assistant
- Colleen Schneider, Foundation Coordinator
Annual Fundraising Events
- February - Chocolate & Wine
- April - Foundation for Ripon Medical Center Cheese & Wine - Canceled
- May - Samaritan Cash Raffle - Canceled
- August - Charity Open
- November - Foundation for Ripon Medical Center Raffle
- December - Caring for You
- December - Love Lights
About the Foundation for Ripon Medical Center
The Foundation for Ripon Medical Center is an individual entity whose goal is to focus on the needs within the Ripon area.