Agnesian HealthCare physicians named to 2014 Best Doctors in America
Eight Agnesian HealthCare physicians have been recognized by their peers through their selection to the Best Doctors in America database, which includes more than 45,000 doctors worldwide named as “best” in over 40 specialties and 400 subspecialties of medicine.
The following physicians were recently named to the Best Doctors in America database, which is updated biennially through the largest peer-review based evaluation of the medical profession.
- Jerry Evans, MD, gastroenterology
- Douglas Fownes, MD, family medicine
- Suhail Hariri, MD, otolaryngology
- Joel Lundberg, MD, hematology and medical oncology
- John Nash, MD, otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat)
- Anthony Strigenz, MD,anesthesiology
- Michael Strigenz, MD, otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat)
- Michael Vander Kooy, MD, radiation oncology
The Best Doctors in America database of physicians is developed by an exhaustive, biennial peer-review, drawn from surveys of tens of thousands of leading specialists worldwide asking them which doctors they would go to for treatment within their specialties.
More than two million individual evaluations of doctors by other doctors are evaluated, and more than 45,000 doctors in the United States, about five percent of all United States doctors, are selected to be part of the Best Doctors in America database.
Those doctors must pass not only review by their peers, but Best Doctors internal review process, which includes a check for licensing and certification requirements.
For more information on the Best Doctors in Americaâ database, visit www.bestdoctors.com.