Agnesian HealthCare is enhancing the way that patients can communicate with their healthcare providers through its Agnesian eHealth site.
Starting January 27, patients registered on the Agnesian eHealth patient portal can begin sending secure messages to their providers or make any other requests. Patient portal messages are answered within two business days. This service is for non-emergency questions or requests.
Agnesian eHealth offers patients a convenient and secure web site to help manage their health - manage upcoming appointments, check test results as they become available, and view personal health information.
Patients can send and receive secure, non-urgent messages to and from their physician’s office on a variety of topics, including: prescription refills, test results, pre-certification for prescription medication, pre-certification for test (ex. CT scan, PET scan, MRI, etc.), pre-certification for nutritional supplement, or general questions.
The new Agnesian eHealth messaging option is within a secure on-line environment.
This free tool allows patients access to their records anytime and anywhere they have an Internet connection.
Agnesian eHealth users can:
- Manage Appointments - Users can request a new appointment at any time of day or night without picking up the phone. They can also request a medication renewal from healthcare providers.
- View Test Results – Test results are released 72 hours after they are available to the provider. Only tests performed at Agnesian HealthCare facilities appear in electronic health records.
- Review Medical History - Users can find upcoming appointment instructions, medications, allergies, immunization records and more. Patients can keep their record up-to-date to help them and their care providers.
- Manage Other Accounts - With proper consent, users can see medical records for children. This helps caregivers to manage the healthcare of loved ones privately and conveniently.
- Secure Storage - eHealth is a password protected secure web site. All messages are encrypted to ensure security. Only the patient’s care team, and individuals the patient has authorized, can view the information available through Agnesian eHealth.
Agnesian HealthCare patients interested in using Agnesian eHealth can pick up a registration form from any hospital Admitting department or Agnesian HealthCare information desk, and return them at the same location to request an account. Once a request is processed (within two business days) the patient will receive an e-mail that will walk them through the online enrollment process. A valid form of photo identification will be required at the time of form submission for verification purposes. Registration forms can also be given to any receptionist, nurse or provider.
To learn more, contact your Agnesian HealthCare provider or nurse.