Unrestricted giving to the Annual Fund for Excellence is important to providing funding for areas of greatest need within the hospital. Our experienced team of Foundation board members will assist in determining the impact of your donation.
Such areas of greatest need have included:
Community programs or activities, provided free of charge, or at a reduced cost
- Provide Excellence in Service (associate) and Community Service Awards (external) annually
- Equipment for Nutrition and Diabetes Outreach
- Brochures for Ripon Medical Center Support Groups
- Provide funds for "Teen Talk" wellness education at area schools
- Annual grants to Ripon Medical Center departments for any capital or programmatic needs, which are not included in the current fiscal year budget