At Agnesian HealthCare, men, women, college students, retirees and teenagers (minimum age of 15 years) from all walks of life give approximately two to four hours a week in volunteer service.
Currently, there are more than 700 active adult volunteers and 70 teen summer volunteers who work in many different areas. As a volunteer you will have the chance to choose from a variety of positions.
For information on volunteering, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the volunteer coordinator at your desired location.
- Hospice Fond du Lac/Grief Relief: (920) 924-4662
- Hospice Green Lake: (920) 294-6220
- Ripon Medical Center: (920) 745-3670
- St. Agnes Hospital: (920) 926-4966
- St. Francis Home: (920) 923-7980
- Villa Loretto/Villa Rosa: (920) 753-3211
- Waupun Memorial Hospital: (920) 324-6559