Autumn is the most beautiful time of the year. Mother Nature begins to show all her magnificent colors. The days get shorter, the nights get cooler and the smell of fall is in the air. Mother Nature is inviting you to slow down and bask in all its glory.
It’s time to declare a “self-care Saturday/Sunday,” stop what you are doing and take time to take care yourself. Schedule some “Me Time.” I encourage you to make a list of some fun and relaxing things that you haven’t made time to do for a while. Here is a list of things to get you started.
- Go to your local farmers’ market
- Rake leaves with your family
- Pick some fresh apples and make a pie, caramel apples, apple cider
- Take a walk through the woods and collect different leaves
- Visit a pumpkin farm and take hayride
- Sit around a bonfire with friends and family
- Go for a ride to see the fall color
- Have friends over for a crockpot party and watch a football game
- Watch the sunset over your favorite spot
- Step outside, take a deep breath, feel the cool crisp air, embrace fall in all its glory
- Take a long walk with family or pet